We are looking for someone who is ready to join a company of professionals and caregivers who deeply believe in serving their community.
- Do you have a cheerful outlook? Do you want to contribute to a positive work environment and in an atmosphere of respect and dignity?
- Do you have great customer service skills to ensure patients receive quality care?
Is that you? If so, join us!
The CMA position provides health care with the following duties and skills, under the supervision of the Medical Assistant Supervisor or Clinic Manager.
- Assists clinic health care providers and Clinic Manager in providing direct patient care.
- Assists with registration of clinic patients and completes clinic forms.
- Gathers necessary vital signs from patients and completes office visit form for physician's review and patient file.
- Correctly collects, prepares, and sends laboratory specimens for routine tests and records results under direct supervision of the provider.
- Administers selected medication and treatments to patients as ordered, including injections and immunizations and instructs patients on proper follow-up procedures under the supervision of the provider.
- Maintains the supply stock in exam rooms and lab areas and documents usage so supplies may be replenished.
- Cleans examination tables between patients.
- Anticipates provider's needs related to patient care.
- Audits provider charts for completeness and signatures.
- Sets up and cleans medical equipment and keeps red bags emptied and prepared for pickup.
- Performs laboratory procedures provided by the center under direct supervision of the provider.
- Keeps own work space clean and tidy, and, as a team member, assures cleanliness of common use areas.
- Carries out the referral process for patients as requested.
- Assists other NCHC team members, from all departments, when needed.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Certified Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Diploma of completion of education or training as a medical assistant or a related field recognized by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) AND certification or registration by exam.
Medical Technician Qualifications:
- Diploma of completion of education or training as a medical assistant or a related field recognized by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) AND certification or registration by exam within the first 90 days of employment.
$13.65/HR with completion of education and certification plus depending on experience.