-occasional coverage at Lake Hills and Sammamish Clinics
Our new Newcastle Clinic is looking for a great Certified Medical Assistant or LPN to join our team! They employee will provide patient care to assigned patients. Patient care is limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge. Healthcare practitioner delegation and direction must be for functions within the scope of the medical assistant-certified and the medical assistant must be able to safely and competently perform the function. Will perform regular MA duties, including rooming, vitals, phlebotomy, lab specimen processing, EKG's, immunizations, etc.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of Accredited school of Licensed Practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in State of Washington required.
- Health Care provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required.Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
**Some Restrictions Apply
Overlake is an equal opportunity employer