MEDICAL ASSISTANT or LPN - Overlake, Lake Hills Primary Care
Full time MA supporting Primary Care providers at Lake Hills Primary Care. Shift is 645am to 515pm. 4 days per week. No weekends. Day off during the week can vary.
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagment
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC), is seeking a FULL TIME Medical Assistant or LPN for our Lake Hills Primary Care clinic (South Bellevue).
Our primary care physicians offer a wide range of healthcare services including health maintenance screenings and labs, immunizations, annual physical exams, routine women's care and annual exams, acute care and chronic disease management. We also have in-house laboratory services available to ensure select results are available before the end of visit.
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus*
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required.Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
*Some restrictions apply*