Certified Medical Assistant Pediatric Cardiology Days
Under the direction of a physician, the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), assists in the delivery of health care for patients. Our CMAs perform a wide variety of patient care activities including, maintaining clinical records/documentation, administering medications, giving injections, taking vital signs and preparing patients for tests, procedures and x-rays.
The ideal CMA candidate has a commitment to service and quality, can effectively maintain relationships with patients and medical staff, and can perform multiple tasks in a fast paced often stressful environment.
§ Location/Facility - Temple/McLane Children's Specialty Clinic
§ Specialty/Department/Practice - Pediatric Cardiology
§ Shift/Schedule - Full Time Days
§ Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
- Certified Medical Assistant required
- BLS Certification required within 30 days of hire
ChildrnPOB - 2nd floor
ChildrnPOB - 2nd floor (10829)
1901 SW H K Dodgen Loop
Clinical SupportHealth - HospitalFull-time