- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Rooming patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- Phlebotomy,perform EKG's and PFT testing
- Verifying insurances, patient demographic, collecting payments
- Insurance referrals and Pre-Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant required Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.