Certified Medical Assistant, Urology 1.0DV (7467-4255) - 7467-4255
As supervised and delegated by a physician, provides direct patient care in accordance with applicable scopeand standards of practice.
Provides direct and individualized care to clinic patients.
Performs basic diagnostic procedures and specimen collection. Monitors and communicates changes inpatient condition. Documents patient care given.
Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
Maintains examination areas.
Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, andpatient registration.
- Graduated from approved Medical Assistant Program required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must beable to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Certified Medical Assistant required
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) required
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year related experience preferred
- 1 year clinic experience preferred