Assists provider in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas by assisting with patient examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, treatment, and dressing changes and performs general administrative duties all in accordance with The Joint Commission, CLIA, NCQA and government standards, as well as company policies and procedures. * Employees are expected to become certified within one year, unless hired prior to 2012.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
- One year related work experience in a medical office.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
· CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) – required within 6 months from hire, if hired after 2012.
Standard of Business Conduct
Individuals are required to refrain from participating in any activities that could be construed as fraud and abuse. Requires the ability to follow Catholic Medical Center’s Standards of Business Conduct in any instance where you feel there is suspicion of fraud or abuse, or a violation of the law. The Standards of Business Conduct requires that suspicion or knowledge of any person(s) in violation of the Code be reported to the Corporate Compliance Officer. The extent to which you comply with the requirements contained within the Code will be a factor in evaluating your overall job performance.