Certified Medical Coder - Dothan, AL
- Full-time Career Position
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits
- Monday - Friday Weekends Off!
- Comply with all legal requirements regarding coding procedures and practices
- Conduct audits and coding reviews to ensure all documentation is accurate and precise
- Assign and sequence all codes for services rendered
- Collaborate with billing department to ensure all bills are satisfied in a timely manner
- Communicate with insurance companies about coding errors and disputes
- Submit statistical data for analysis and research by other departments
- Contact physicians and other health care professionals with questions about treatments or diagnostic tests given to patients with regard to coding procedures
Keywords: Medical Office, Coding, Billing, Insurance, Coder,
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.