Voca Health has immediate openings available for Certified Nursing Assistants, Medical Assistants, EMTs, or Patient Care Technician professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
If you are a certified Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Home Health Aid, or have experience working in a clinical or hospital setting this a great way to pick up additional work!
- This project is needed to be at the front line of COVID-19 infection prevention at Manufacturer in Grand Rapids, MI!
- While working on this project, you will conduct temperature checks and basic health screening questions on workers for our client before they enter the facility every day.
- Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will require additional screening that will be reported.
- The facility operates on a 24/7 basis, so there are multiple shifts outlined below with peak times emphasized due to workers starting shifts.
- There will still be a lower flow of visitors that continue to arrive throughout the day that will need to be checked, even if they aren’ t employees.
- The screenings will take place in a tent outside of the facility that will be stocked with the essentials (infared thermometers, N-95 masks, goggles, gowns, and gloves).
- You will need to bring weather appropriate clothing to ensure you are comfortable.
- Past or present certification as a Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, EMT, ER Technician, Home Health Aid, Ortho Tech, ect
- Monday-Friday 4a-8: 30a
- Saturday 4a-5: 30a
Voca: The Spirit of Work