Simpson Place is actively searching for Certified Medication Aides to help provide care to our residents. The CMA is to administer oral and topical medications to residents. These tasks are performed as ordered by a physician, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations, and consistent with facility policies.
- State certification as a nursing assistant is required
- State approved medication administration certification
- Complete familiarity with duties of a certified nursing assistant
- Highly developed observation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Vision must be adequate to read medication labels etc.