HallKeen Assisted Living Communities, LLC is seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team at Prospect House – Revere, MA. The right person will enjoy working with a solid team and enjoy an environment of a small community.
The Certified Nursing Assistant ensures the resident’s activities of daily living are met by providing personal assistance such as, but not limited to assisting residents with bathing, dressing, serving meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents and attending to other resident needs as they arise
7-3, 3-11, and 11-7 full time, part time and per diem
- Responsible for a range of personal assistance duties which may include: bathing and dressing residents, medication reminders, assistance with household chores, and other personal needs defined by the residents care plan
- Provide companionship to the residents through social visits, and daily conversation encouragement to participant in activities, escorting if necessary and helping to create a warm and supportive community atmosphere for residents
- Has complete understanding of emergency procedures
- Responds immediately to any witnessed or potential medical emergencies by taking appropriate action, calling for assistance, and notifying supervisor immediately
- Maintains a daily log, documenting in written form the resident assistant services performed each day. Communicates via resident log any notable changes, deletions additions in resident services to next shifts.
- Observe and report any significant changes in resident behavior or health to supervisor
- Full-time and part-time regular shifts work every other weekend
- Be courteous at all times to residents, remembering their rights to dignity and confidentiality
- Perform additional assigned duties at the direction of Resident Care Director
Required Skills and Experience/Education:
1-3 years of experience and have CNA certification. Able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally with residents.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please e-mail resume to Tdrummey@hallkeen.com