Around the Clock Non-Medical Homecare Services provides non-medical services at any time of the day. We provide reliable, compassionate, and affordable services that helps you and your family maintain a familiar lifestyle in the comfort of your own home. Our goal is to provide integrity and dignity for every individual that we care for by providing the highest quality of one-to-one home care.
Position Description: CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Always working under the direction of a nurse (RN ) the CNA provides hands on nursing care to patients, residents, clients and customers in a variety of health care settings. CNA's typically provide assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting and oral care to people who cannot do these tasks alone.
1. A CNA must have a satisfactory work record, with certification as a CNA
2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
3. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
4. Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position.
5. Must exhibit mature, responsible behavior, and understand the need for patient
confidentiality. Must be able to communicate with client and carry out instructions.
6. Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English.
7. Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the Administrator any
change in clients condition.
9. Must have available reliable transportation to and from assignments. May be
approved to drive client and/or run errands.
10. Must have a current TB skin Test.
11. Be able to pass a Drug Screening
12. CPR and First Aid preferred but not required.
The duties of a CNA may include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Planning and preparing meals and snacks according to specific dietary
requirements of the client. Wash dishes and clean kitchen.
2. Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping
including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, and
3. Providing companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks,
etc.; accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments.
4. Grocery shopping or other errands when needed.
5. Performing other housekeeping tasks as indicated in the care plan.
6. Participating in in-service education programs.
7. Personal Care tasks
Employee May Not:
1. Administer or pour medication as mandated by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time