Nurses PRN is recruiting experienced CNAs for St. Paul Elder Services, a skilled nursing facility for rehabilitation and dementia care patients.
$500 BONUS UPON HIRE AND $500 AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!!
Competitive wages and opportunities to earn premiums by picking up extra weekend and holiday shifts!
Options: PM, NOC, Split Shift
Required: every other weekend, every other holiday
PM: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
NOC: 10:30pm - 7:00am
Split Shift: 2:00am - 6:00am
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Turning and re-positioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises or blood in urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Staying up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
Competitive starting wage and full benefit package for CNA staff that work a scheduled shift of 56 hours biweekly or more.
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Paid time off
- On-site fitness center
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Wisconsin CNA certification, or currently enrolled in a CNA program
- Caregiver experience