Certified Nursing Assistant
Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is a residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team at our Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home.
Position Summary: As a member of our nursing team, the Certified Nursing Assistant will work as part of a self-managed team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the resident in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for resident safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
- Determine resident's needs
- Provides residents with personal care
- Assists residents with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene and other care
- Assists residents with going short distances around the building
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Other duties as assigned
- Current State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
Hours:Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem shifts available!
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.0