Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Certified Nurse Assistant CNA provides direct and indirect basic health care to patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric. Assists as needed with environmental and informational services; and communicates effectively to ensure positive outcomes for patients. They are responsible for performing certain procedures according to hospital policy and procedures. Promotes the mission and values of the hospital. Demonstrates the ability to maintain an understanding attitude and responsible concern toward patients which is evidenced in speech and actions, and shows interest/ability to acquire knowledge of and develop skills in basic nursing procedures.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CNA certification for state of employment
- LTAC or Acute Care Hospital experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state certificate to practice as a CNA.
- current valid CPR certification. Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment.
- On Site Cafeteria
- Gym Memberships
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Food and Coffee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Paid sick days
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance