Responsible in assisting and accompanying patients as per instruction given/provided by a nurse. The focus is to provide constant observation, accompany the patient , assist and ensure patient safety and report any changes to the nurse. This is done under the direction and supervision of a nurse.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
EducationRequired: High School graduate or equivalent.
oral and communication skills in the English language.
languages preferred, Spanish, Creole.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Current BLS certification- American Heart Association
- CPI ( Crisis Prevention Institute) certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.