UniversityHospital and Medical Center is a 317-bed acute care hospital offering a widerange of surgical and medical services Since opening in 1974, we have distinguishedourselves as a leader in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as jointreplacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and SpineInstitute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent,adult and geriatric services while our outpatient services include a Partialhospitalization program (PHP), Intensive outpatient program (IOP) and a 24 hourbehavioral health support hotline. Theyare also a certifiedBaker Act receiving facility. University islicensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration and certified by theJoint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our family-friendly ER provides expert,compassionate care for patients of all ages and special accommodations forseniors. Other specialty services include a wound care center as well as comprehensivediagnostic services accredited in multiple modalities including pediatric CTimaging by the American College of Radiology.
Wecontinue a proud tradition of providing high quality personalized care in ourlocal community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued and pledge to treat one another withloyalty, respect, and dignity.
Sign On Bonus up to %242,000 Available For Hospital Experienced CNAs!
We offer you an excellent total compensationpackage, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employeestock purchase program.
Working under the supervision of a nursing, the Patient Care Assistantperforms various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personalneeds and comfort of patients.
Job responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited too:
- Demonstrates awareness of and respect forpatient/family/SO needs in relation to confidentiality, privacy, security,complaint resolution and spiritual and cultural needs.
- Recognizes and immediately reports changes inpatient's status and condition and reports to Registered Nurse.
- Assures call lights are answered and patientneeds are met.
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.