- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing,positioning, turning, toileting and exercising.
- Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures andcollects specimens as instructed.
- Reports and records observations and results of treatments, tests,procedures and specimens when indicated.
- Encourages residents to attend meals in the dining room byescorting to and from dining room
- Encourages independence, attendance at activities, restorativeprograms and rehabilitation
- Assists residents with meals in ways that meet their individualneeds and desires, while being cognizant of changes in appetitesand physical abilities to eat and drink
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with residents andtheir families
- Disposes of all incontinent products according to OSHAregulations and Company policy
- Demonstrates knowledge of aseptic technique in all resident careto prevent spread of disease and infections
- Adheres to universal precautions and all other infection controlguidelines
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency policy and procedure
- Practices proper body mechanics when lifting following safetyguidelines
- Responds to resident emergencies and answers signal lightspromptly
- Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly
- Maintains safe and sanitary work stations and equipment
- Works assigned schedule
- Follows proper procedure for clocking in and out for shifts
Follows guidelines for uniforms and wears name badge daily
Leads by example exhibiting the CORE Values through servant leadership
Encourages teamwork and promotes company philosophy
Attends required community meetings and participates LifeEnrichment activities when able
Completes all required courses in adherence with HRA University
Is prompt and able to perform the required duties of the position ona regular, predictable basis
Becomes familiar and understands how to report a missing personusing the Safe Return program or equivalent
Becomes familiar and understands the steps for fire evacuation
All associates are responsible for maintaining a safe and secureenvironment for all community residents
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.