Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – St. Andrew’s Village, Indiana PA
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) works under the direction of senior nursing staff to provide care to our residents. As a CNA, you must be able to deliver high quality care and excellent customer service. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Part Time | Day | 7am - 3pm | Every Other Weekend and Holiday
- Active Pennsylvania CNA certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as a CNA preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as bathing and feeding.
- Responding to resident call lights and general needs or requests.
- Transporting patients.
- Responsible to cleanliness of residents and equipment.
- Maintains stock levels of supplies and equipment.