The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) assists the licensed nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living.�
CreekView Health Center is hiring�for full-time PM shift (3pm-11:30pm)
- The CNA performs personal care services, within the framework of the individual resident�s activities of daily living and functional abilities.
- Meals: Resident feeding responsibilities and/or tray set up and documentation of meal intake and percentages.
- Provision of compassionate oral care, nail care and basic hygiene
- Provide for the bathing and dressing of resident.
- Toileting of residents and some may need assistance with bed pan or urinal.
- Ambulation assistance to and from meals, activities and getting into and out of bed, wheelchairs, showers/tub, etc.
- Vital signs: blood pressure, pulse and temperature monitoring as appropriate.
- Answering resident call lights timely.
- Turning and positioning residents in bed and chair.
- Light cleaning and organizing of resident room and bathroom.
- Changing bed and clothes and collecting soiled laundry.
- Communicating to charge nurse requested information and charting timely.
- Communicate important resident information at change of shift to CNA and charge nurse.
- Assist with recreational activities such as assisting with a walk outdoors or activities.
- Post mortem care as requested.
- Responsible for reporting any significant changes in resident condition, incident/accidents, injuries and/or skin integrity issues noted, immediately to the charge nurse. Responsible for transportation of their respective residents to and from activities, meals and therapy as indicated.
- The CNA participates in all required/mandatory in-services; as well any additionally offered in-service programs as evidenced by their full knowledge of all required policies/procedures and the ability to perform their job duties accurately and timely. �Meets all state requirements for recertification, completes and submits all required documentation to the state to ensure timely certification renewal. Works as a team player as evidenced by consistently assisting other staff members when help is needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Competency Program, with current certification in the state of California
- Current CPR certification
- One year of experience in a skilled nursing facility is preferred
- High school graduate, or equivalent
Apply online at�http://creekview.hrmdirect.com