Work where you make a Difference!
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Full-Time/Part-Time Various Shift Position Available
Avamere at Mountain Ridge
1885 East Skyline Drive
South Ogden, Utah 84403
As a CNA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Ensure residents’ rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
- Have a 10th grade education or above
- Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in this state
- Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA) at select locations
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Avamere at Mountain Ridge staff pride themselves in providing a warm, nurturing environment in their assisted living and memory care community.
Staff in this 126-bed community strive to enhance the life of every person they serve – they do this in the activities they offer, the amenities they provide, and even simply passing along a friendly smile.
Their engaging culture fosters trust and fun throughout their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.