Westminster Winter Park is a large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center located in the heart of Winter Park. We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities.
CNA | Winter Park
Provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserves residents’ dignity, honors resident’s rights, provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida.
- One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults.
- Must be CPR Certified.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Café
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement
- And More!
EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- CPR Certified
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals