CNA AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
- Plans, coordinates and implements PCT care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
- Coordinates PCT care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
- Promptly responds to patient's request for assistance in a professional and effective manner.
- Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
CNA Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
What You Will Need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Entry Level - Maintains current Florida certification, Maintains PCT educational requirements as outlined in the organizational checklists.
- FL DOH CNA License required
- AHA BLS required
Assist patients with the activities of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the Florida State Board of Nursing.