Florida Hospital Dade City
Even as the only hospital to be serving the Dade City community, we operate as if we are one of many—striving for high clinical standards to provide our patients the best possible choice for their health and wellness. In fact, we are one of many unique Florida Hospital locations—23 to be exact—serving communities across the state. Being part of such a broad and highly respected health care network gives the doctors, nurses and staff of our hospital ample resources to address a wide spectrum of health care needs. Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, Women's Health, Urology, and so much more are featured at our full-service facility.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs under the supervision of the Charge Nurse on an assigned unit or Nurse Supervisor. Responsible for other duties that may arise while on tour of duty.
- Will act in a supportive role to nurses and/or physicians.
- The CNA should possess excellent interpersonal skills including being professional and courteous at all times on the telephone; working under the guidance, supervision and providing quality care under the direction of the RN/LPN in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Bayfront Health Dade City.
What will you need:
- High school graduate or equivalent is required. Post High School vocational/specialized training.
- Current C.N.A. license is required.
- Six months experience is preferred.