Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
Assists the patient with activities of daily living as ordered by the physician
Distributes food trays to patients. Assists patient with tray preparation and feeding as required.
Maintains the patient's environment in manner that promotes cleanliness, patient comfort and patient safety.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion Nursing Assistant Program
- Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS -condition of employment
- CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
- Medical terminology, preferred
- Previous CNA Experience, preferred
- Previous 12 lead EKG experience (Emergency Department only), preferred
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN, provides physical care as part of the multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the Hospital mission, physician and patient expectations.