Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
- Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
- Assists the patient with activities of daily living as ordered by the physician
- Distributes food trays to patients. Assists patient with tray preparation and feeding as required.
- Maintains the patient's environment in manner that promotes cleanliness, patient comfort and patient safety.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or certificate of completion Nursing Assistant Program
- Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS -condition of employment
- CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
- Medical terminology, preferred
- Previous CNA Experience, preferred
- Previous 12 lead EKG experience (Emergency Department only), preferred
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN, provides physical care as part of the multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the Hospital mission, physician and patient expectation