Certified Nursing Assistant Unit AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
- Plans, coordinates and implements PCT care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
- Coordinates PCT care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
- Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
- Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
What You Will Need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Entry Level - Maintains current Florida certification, Maintains PCT educational requirements as outlined in the organizational checklists.
- FL DOH License required
- AHA BLS required