The Gardens at Juanita Bay, a long-standing member of the Kirkland community is looking for caring, fun and energetic Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, The Gardens at Juanita Bay is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
The Gardens at Juanita Bay provides team members with an excellent benefits package; ask us what unique benefits are available for you!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed ADL directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist residents with medication
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer lights and other calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
Education and/or Equivalent Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
- Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing
- Must have current CPR/First Aid certification
- Understand follow written and verbal instructions and work within standard policy and procedures
- Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with residents and staff
The Gardens at Juanita Bay is managed by a dedicated group of people committed to the vision of Transforming the Perception of Age and enhancing the lives of older adults. In this role, you will not only utilize the skills and experience you bring to the community, but also grow professionally by being part of an organization with core values - Integrity, Grace, Respect, Innovation, and Partnership - rooted in changing the way the world thinks, acts and feels about aging.
We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why here at The Gardens at Juanita Bay we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN