Do you love what you do, but not where you’re doing it?
Are you looking for opportunities to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!
Parkshore, a Transforming Age community, is a lakefront continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Seattle's picturesque Madison Park neighborhood. We are excited to share we are looking for caring, passionate and energetic Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team!
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
Here are a few of our CNAs' primary responsibilities:
The purpose of this position is to provide direct daily care to residents according to standard procedures, care plans, and established State and Federal regulations. The position assists in the safety, comfort and well-being of residents.
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed care plan directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Smile, laugh, have fun and make a positive difference in our residents' lives
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility
What we're looking for from you!
- Education and Training: High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
- Certifications: Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing and current CPR/First Aid certification
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment
We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.