Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
- Documents personal care, intake and output, vital signs and weights as outlined in policy.
- Performs patient care as delegated following hospital policies.
- Maintains current clinical, technical and professional competencies.
- May participate as a member of the Patient Care Delivery team that includes: Virtual Care RN, bedside RN & LPN.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion Nursing Assistant Program
- Medical terminology
- Previous CNA Experience
- Previous 12 lead EKG experience (Emergency Department only)
- Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS -condition of employment
- CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN, provides physical care as part of the multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the Hospital mission, physician and patient expectations.