Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Aide Wanted For Immediate Hire.
CNA/HOME HEALTH AIDE SANZIE HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC
Post Date: 11/1/2020 Job Code: HHA CGV Title: HHA Needed City: Powder Springs, State: GA
Location: Sanzie Healthcare Services - Powder Springs GA 30127
Pay Rate: $9.50-11.00 per hour
Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring HHA's and will train experienced caregivers to work as a Home Health Aide (HHA). Our ideal candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled clients.
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver's license
- Photo copy of Social Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Completed HHA Competency test
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement (GCHEXS)
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement"
- Perform ALL duties outlined in the client's care plan/service agreement
- Demonstrate competency in meal preparation and clean-up, homemaking and * laundry, Mobility and walking assistance
- Kitchen and bathroom maintenance
- Toileting and personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Routine transfer assistance
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Transportation and errand running services
Additionally, we provide on-going training and an incentive program that enhances your professional growth as a caregiver.
Benefits (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistance: As a Caregiver with Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care you will begin our service with a comprehensive orientation and training program. You will also get to participate in ongoing continuing education and training programs. Our professional educational programs will keep you up-to-date on the latest healthcare issues. We routinely modify our programs to keep them current. These programs are accredited and allow you to obtain continuing education credits and maintain your licenses and certifications. We know how important education is and we want you to grow professionally!
Minimum of 5 year of experience as a caregiver in a home environment with at least two (2) verifiable references
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
Certified Home Health Aide
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to complete an application.
To learn more about Sanzie Healthcare visit us at www.sanziehealthcareservices.com
- Assist in providing direct client care by performing a variety of non-licensed nursing services, and to do related work as needed under general supervision.
- Dress residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe residents (Assisting with AM and PM Care)
- Pass meal trays and nourishment, and feed or assist to feed residents
- Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Take and record vital signs as requested.
- Assist with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Follow safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions and following the 2-person lift list.
- Assist residents to achieve pre-assigned programming goals and to increase their independence.
- Participate in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas at all times.
- Document all appropriate resident records before leaving shift daily
- Assist residents to attend activities within the home and out of the facility.
- Attend staff meetings and required in-service training program
- Responsible for obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) for renewal of CNA certificate, renewing certificate in a timely fashion, and furnishing operation with a current CNA certificate.
- Provide effective and routine oral hygiene.
- Observe residents and report all changes in condition immediately to Nurse Supervisor.
- Document changes of condition on the back of the daily flow sheets.
- Learn training and behavior goals and objectives for the residents you are assigned.
- Follow all operations and Sanzie Healthcare Services policies including but not limited to: dress code, attendance, safety, and reporting procedures.
- Participate in any and all tasks as directed by your supervisor
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques in providing routine bedside care for residents.
- Demonstrate physical strength and endurance to accomplish job duties, especially transferring of residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish effective relationship with clients, families, and team member
- Possess a current certificate verifying completion of a state-approved program must be willing to take a background check and TB screening.