Certified Nursing Assistant - Scheduled Market Pool - AZ - Full Time - Days-1805370
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing to patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location Arizona-Tempe
Organization Tempe St. Luke's Hospital, LP
Education Level High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status* Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule* Days