3355 E Semoran Blvd
Apopka, FL 32703
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Various Shifts Available
• Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents or assists residents to do their own care within limitation.
• Responsible for making and changing beds.
• Attends to resident’s personal hygiene needs as required. May assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
• Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and fluid intake per policy and procedures.• Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident needs and preferences.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification from a certified instructor requiring live return demonstration, such as the American Heart Association is preferred, and required to be obtained within the first 30 days after employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or meets one of the following criteria that will result in certification within 120 days of employment:
- Is certified as a CNA in another state and is awaiting certification by reciprocity in current state
- Has completed and has proof of passing a certification exam, but is still awaiting the actual Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.