Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
4501 Waterman Way
Full Time & Part Time/ Day, Evenings and PM Shifts
Fountain Inn Nursing and Rehab Center
Fountain Inn, a new state of the art skilled nursing facility, opening July 1st on the Florida Hospital Waterman Campus.
Adventist Care Centers is the skilled nursing branch of Adventist Health System, one of the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare systems in the United States. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by providing whole person care that meets the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of all who reside with us. Taking care of our team members is just as important to us as taking care of our residents, which is why we provide comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and tuition reimbursement, for both full- and part-time employees. Apply today to join our team in providing whole person care!
Assist professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.Qualifications
What you will responsible for:
- Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents or assists residents to do their own care within limitation.
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Attends to resident’s personal hygiene needs as required. May assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
- Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and fluid intake per policy and procedures.
- Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident needs and preferences.
- Communicates to enhance dignity and respect.
- Answers call lights as required, keeping in mind that employees must respond to all calls regardless of who has immediate responsibility for the resident.
- Reports any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit nurse per policy and procedures.
- Applies aseptic technique in all resident care. Follows Universal Precautions.
- Assists in transfer maneuvers, using proper body mechanics and gait belts per policy.
- Documents required residents’ information as outlined by the facility policy and procedures.
- Checks and records vitals and weight on a regular basis following established policy or at the request of the unit nurse or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Carries out restorative nursing measures.
- Attends staff education, training and other required meetings.
- Follows the Nurse Aide Standards of Practice.
- Follows the resident care plan and communicates with the nurse about changes.
- May come in contact with blood and other infectious body fluids.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the unit nurse.
What you will need:
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or is enrolled in a state-approved Nurse Assistant program and passes certified testing within 120 days of employment
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.