Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) Evening & Night Shifts Available including every other weekend
*$500.00 Sign-on Bonus
The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility is family owned and operated. The Bainum family has earned a reputation for providing quality healthcare for seniors over the past 40 years. Our CNAs must be comfortable with direct patient contact and must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties.
CNA Minimum Qualifications:
Graduate of a 120-hour CNA instruction course approved by the State of Virginia.
Must hold a Virginia certification as a CNA or be eligible to obtain Virginia Certification within 120 days of employment. Must be comfortable with direct patient contact. Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties.
Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check. The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace and user of E-verify.
Whether you have experience as a CNA or are newly certified, we encourage you to apply now!
*Starting pay rate of $14.00 per hour.
- Provides nursing assistance as assigned
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director, Manager or Administrator
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Must be comfortable with direct patient contact
- Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties
- Assisted Living experience preferred
- At least one year of experience in an assisted living community preferred
It’s been said that smiles are a requirement to work at The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility, and in a way, that’s absolutely true. Founded, owned, and operated by the Bainum Family since 2001, we’ve always believed that at The Gardens at Fair Oaks, it’s our extraordinary people that stand out and set us apart. Here, you’ll discover a dedicated, professional staff that blends the highest level of skilled care with a genuine passion for helping people.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to apply online at www.thegardensatfairoaks.com
The Gardens at Fair Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Sign-On Bonus $500.00