Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
To learn more, please apply here or you can contact Josh Gibbs at 615-418-3741, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
- Conducts resident screens (without interpretation) as directed by the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Collects assessment data, as part of the evaluation process, as directed by the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Under a physician’s order, provides direct treatment to patients/residents as directed by, and according to the plan of care outlined by, the supervising Occupational Therapist where allowed by law. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
- Documents patient/resident progress toward meeting established goals as stated in the treatment plan outlined by the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Provides training to patients, residents, caregivers and families according to the plan of care outlined by the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Completes documentation of direct treatment provided within established time frames.
- Abides by applicable state law with regard to maintaining supervision log.
- Prepares treatment materials and assists with other clerical duties as directed by the Occupational Therapist, Rehab Manager, or Administrator.
- Participates with the Occupational Therapist in research projects, in-service training and public relations programs.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
- Exhibits courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, residents, families, caregivers, visitors, physicians, administrators, and co-workers.
- Ensures the rights of the residents are respected.
- Associates Degree from an AOTA accredited program
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in states that regulate the Occupational Therapy Assistant, two years clinical experience preferred.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff, patients, residents and families.
- Utilizes effective time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and analytical skills.
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.