Come join our dynamic patient care team!
We invite you to be a part of the one of the fastest growing Home Health companies, part of The Carpenter Health Network spanning six states and employing over 1,800 healthcare professionals.
STAT Home Health is hiring a Part Time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to work in the North Houston area.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including competitive salary, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
- At least 1 year as a licensed COTA
- Home health experience preferred
- Current Texas COTA license required.
- Must have current CPR certification
- Patient care oriented and time management skills.
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. All inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.