Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
AmericanWork, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Certified Peer Specialist will provide peer support services to adults with a serious and persistent mental illness. All Peer Specialist services will promote hope, wellness, and recovery outcomes for clients.
- Must have certification as a Certified Peer Specialist
- High school diploma and /or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field is preferred
- Have an understanding of and sensitivity to serving the culturally diverse and special needs population and possess knowledge of the populations served in the services provided
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License with a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must have a clean Criminal Back Ground Check (no convictions or shown credible evidence of perpetrating abuse, neglect or sexual exploitation – child or adult)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.