Certified Pharmacy Technician
You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your Katy, TX Walmart Supercenter is hiring a Certified Pharmacy Technicians!
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
We’re looking for skilled individuals who are knowledgeable, professional and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service. Do you want to help people and make a difference? Our pharmacy technicians are dedicated to providing quality care to patients when they need it most.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process OTC orders, fill prescriptions, and complete all required documentation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain Pharmacy presentation by ensuring shelves are full, clean, and signed appropriately
- Receive and stock merchandise within the Pharmacy
- Must meet state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure.
- Must hold an active/valid national certification certificate issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT).
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Walmart Supercenter #4512
22850 Morton Ranch Rd, Katy, TX 77449
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.