Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people.
- Education: Shall possess a Bachelor â€™s degree in an accredited exercise science, health science, or physical education-related discipline.
- Experience: Demonstrated sustained experience working with elite athlete populations, with a minimum of five years aggregate experience. Creditable specialized experience includes:
- Coordination of Special Operation Personnel (SOP) specific performance programs, or work with other with elite athletes (i.e. Division I collegiate, Olympic, professional level athletes or SOP-specific tactical professionals).
- Shall possess and maintain current certification by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a certified strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Current certification in basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to include Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
- Design and implement physical training programs to ensure proper functional movement, fitness routines to optimize power, strength, endurance, injury prevention, core, plyometric, balance/proprioception/kinesthetic awareness, mobility/flexibility, speed/agility, and conditioning.
- Design squadron-wide physical training sessions.
- Coordinate individualized exercise programs with the organization to ensure a safe and expeditious return to training of individuals recovering from injury.
- Design and monitor physical training programs for all personnel who are on temporary duty (TDY) or deployed at medical request.
- Refer all personnel under his/her purview with a new or undiagnosed medical (beyond the scope of the contractors ability) to seek medical attention for evaluation and treatment.
- Understand the unitâ€™s mission and operator physical requirements.
- Attend squadron commander staff meetings to review and evaluate physical training programs and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain records of workload.
- Assist with physical conditioning/rehabilitation supply inventories and provide input to the organization regarding supply needs and optimal equipment.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are properly organized, utilized, and are in safe working condition.
- Advise the Government on layout of the human performance facility.
- Assist in developing facility standard operating procedures, guidelines, and exercise protocols including the safe use of strength and conditioning equipment.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR