Position: Certified Project Manager (Medicaid)
Duration: 9 Months (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $65 W2
W2 only, we will not consider third party resumes.
This position includes the potential for working on multiple projects related to the Medicaid System. This position involves coordinating projects with Medicaid IT Staff.
- Organizational Skills (4 Years)
- Problem Solving Skills (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Analytical Skills (4 Years)
- MICROSOFT PROJECT 2013 (2 Years)
- Microsoft Office Suite (4 Years)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (5 Years)
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) (4 Years)
- Project Management (4 Years)
- Healthcare Claims Processing (5 Years)