Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer as a Certified Respiratory Therapist today with Lee’s Summit Medical Center. At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs aremet. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plansalong with some unique benefits including:
401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
IdentityTheft Protection discounts
Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicatedRegistered Respiratory Therapist like you to be a part of our team
CertifiedRespiratory Therapists are a committed, caring group of colleagues with apassion for creating positive patient interactions. They are dedicated tocaring for the well-being of others. Respiratory Therapists arepassionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care and committed tocaring for patients with purpose and integrity.
- Support an 80 Bed Facility inclusive of Orthopedics Services, Telemetry, ICU, ED and more.
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population outside of open heart and brain patients.
- Average of 36 Therapies a Shift (Avg of 2 to 3 Therapists per shift)
- Provide excellent patient education, valued in the community
- Small Team, cohesive, opportunities for cross training on EEG Tech(Neurology)
- Supportive leadership around career growth and development and opportunities
Administers respiratorytherapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalitiesof cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician and writtenorders.
The RRT provides care for ages 0-30 Days Neonate,1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6Yrs Early Child, 7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult,40-64 Yrs Adult and 65+ Geriatric patients.