PTS, Inc. is seeking a Certified School Psychologist for a local school district:
- Full-time, 5 days per week
Why you should join the PTS team:
- PTS offers job stability and growth through advanced career opportunities.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for psychologists to borrow as needed.
Certified School Psychologist Qualifications:
- PA State License in Psychology
- PDE Certification as a School Psychologist
- Child Abuse, State, and Federal Clearances
Certified School Psychologist Responsibilities:
- Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to evaluate eligibility for special education services
- Increase student achievement by assessing barriers to learning and determining the best instructional strategies to meet individual needs
- Design and implement interventions and student progress monitoring systems
- Support effective individualized instruction
- Help to create positive classroom environments
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Promote school policies and programs that ensure the safety of all students by reducing school violence, bullying, and harassment and that help to maintain positive school climates conducive to learning
- Respond to crisis by providing leadership, direct services, and referrals to community support services when needed