ProTask is seeking a Certified Splunk Admin for our client in Vienna, VA or Milton, FL. The person must work either in the Vienna office or Milton location. *** MUST be a US Citizen or a Green card holder for this opportunity. ABSOLUTELY NO sponsored applicants can be considered. We CANNOT sponsor or work with a 3rd party for candidates for this position.
- Must have Splunk Certification.
- Strong knowledge of Splunk search language in order to do the following in support of Fraud mitigation efforts:
- Create new Splunk Use cases and corresponding searches using various data sources
- Create a list of items and incorporate it in either a new or existing Search for a Use Case
- Troubleshoot existing use cases to determine root cause and provide issue resolution
- Develop and schedule Alerts for Use Cases that failed to run
- Ingest new data sources to Implement Use cases, dashboards, and automated reports (via file monitors, DB Connect, scripted inputs, etc.)
- Attend weekly meetings with support staff to review items in progress and backlog Here are additional skills/qualifications:
- Splunk certification (Admin preferred) with multiple years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the use of DB Connect to pull data from various database sources
- Ability to create complex searches with vague requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning in Splunk