At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking - then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We are currently searching for an Certified Sterile Process Technician to join our team at our Mallard Creek Ambulatory Surgery Center location.
Must Have Sterile Processing Certification.
The Certified Sterile Process Technician receives, cleans, distributes and stores medical instruments and equipment.
· Cleans, disinfects, decontaminates, and sterilizes medical instruments and equipment using appropriate methods, substances and equipment.
· Properly disposes of bio hazardous substances, chemicals, medical waste, and unusable equipment and supplies
· Receives, stocks, packages, and distributes medical instruments.
· Performs and documents required quality assurance testing and inspection on stock.
· Properly disposes of bio hazardous substances, chemicals, medical waste, and unusable equipment and supplies.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary package
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
- Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
- Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
- Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout North and South Carolina each year.
OrthoCarolina. You. Improved.