At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CertifiedSurgical First Assistant today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline MedicalCenter, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Certified Surgical First Assistant for ourfacility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is asmeaningful as we do. We want you toapply now!
- You will assist in theperformance of surgical procedures, working under the surgeon’s direction.
- You will provide aid inexposure, hemostasis, closure, and other intraoperative technical functionsthat assist the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for thepatient.
- You will demonstrate knowledgeof human growth and development, range of treatment, and care of patientsappropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will perform in therole of the first assistant or second assistant
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's firstcomprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facilityis equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services,including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergencyservices. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is aleading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians onstaff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar SkylineMedical Plaza.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Certified Surgical First Assistant opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!