Respected Bradenton Clinic With Immediate Openings.
Apply Today and Start Working Tomorrow.
* Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets; examining large animals.
* Restores health by treating animals surgically or medically.
* Prevents rabies, brucellosis, and other disorders by testing animals; providing inoculations.
* Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communication