Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is currently looking for a Pulmonologist specializing in Cystic Fibrosis to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Clinical interest in Cystic Fibrosis and demonstrated ability to build relationships and grow a Cystic Fibrosis program. This will be a Medical Director Role
- Outpatient setting
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & White employment group in DFW
- Established multi-specialty group of seven other physicians
- Call schedule: 1 day per week
- Advanced Practitioner Support
- No visa sponsorship
Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M - 3M limits and no tail coverage required.