The CFO is responsible for developing, directing and implementing financial processes and practices to ensure effective, accurate and timely financial information to guide the business operations of assigned hospitals. Provides direction and leadership to the budgeting and forecasting functions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, materials management, as applicable, and payroll departments. Responsible for month-end financial reporting. Up to 50% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Minimum seven (7) years of financial management experience in increasing level of responsibility required.
- Financial experience in the heathcare industry at a senior manager level required.
- Current, valid and active driver's license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Understanding of third party payor reimbursement in the healthcare field.
- Knowledge of financial elements unique to the healthcare industry as well as the solid foundations of financial management for all businesses preferred.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing financial processes that ensure timely, accurate data for business operations and decisions preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated project management skills.
- Program design and implementation skills must be highly refined.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills with hospital staff and subordinates.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.