The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Passionate and Motivated Financial Leader, with strong operational orientation in wholesale consumer goods space. Strategic partner to Retail Leadership Team. Full management of wholesale and direct-to-consumer P&L. Active influencer of key levers that drive the business and profitability. Candidate is accustomed to presenting results and recommendations to Retail LT and senior level executives. Leads team to measure financial and operating results with clarity against strategic initiatives. Resilient work ethnic in dynamic conditions.
· Global P & L and operations ownership for portfolio of footwear and personal protective equipment. Brands include Muck Boot Company, Xtratuf, and Howard Leight.
· Experience in operations, accountable for allocating resources within sales, marketing and analytics group to exceed expectations.
· Ability to implement short and long range financial planning disciplines driving fact based analytical and repeatable planning methodologies. Oversee and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting/analysis.
· Ability to manage and drive order to cash cycle with experience in negotiating vendor terms, customer dating, and days of sales outstanding.
· Lead margin expansion initiatives while maintaining brand integrity as key partner to head of product and Head of Sourcing. Enhance visibility to channel and account profitability levers to drive profitable growth.
· Accustom to presenting results and recommendations to Sr. Level executives.
· Active influencer of key levers that drive business and accountability.
· Able to operate in complex and challenging environments while driving focus and process improvement to achieve goals.
· Proficient in SAP BI & BO, Excel Pivot Tables to organize and present key data.
YOU MUST HAVE
+ Bachelor's degree in business or finance.
· FP&A, P&L experience within a business.
· Strong technical knowledge of finance systems.
· Operational business experience.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Factory and cost accounting.
· Self-motivated, driving business initiatives.
· Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations .
· Conveys information with clarity and directness
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.